Since its introduction into the market 2 years ago, the SIGLENT SSA3032X has grown to become an industry standard due to its excellent performance and value. The ‘3032Xs come equipped with a built-in preamplifier and achieve a -161 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (Typ.) for excellent small signal measurement capability. The low noise figure (-98 dBc/Hz )and amplitude accuracy of<0.7 dB, provide more accurate and reliable measurements than other models in its class.
Siglent’s SSA3000X family of spectrum analyzers offer a frequency range of 9 KHz to 2.1 GHz / 3.2 GHz. With their light weight, small size, and friendly user interface, the SSA3000s present a bright easy to read display, powerful and reliable automatic measurements, and plenty of impressive features. Applications are many, but include research and development, education, production, maintenance, and many more.
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 3.2 GHz
- -161 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Total Amplitude Accuracy < 0.7 dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Standard Preamplifier
- Up to 3.2 GHz Tracking Generator Kit (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI Pre-compliance Measurements Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch WVGA (1024x600) Display