Kepco's new BOP-E Series of Ethernet-controlled 100W, 200W and 400W BOP linear bipolar power supplies deliver fast, ultra quiet and clean bipolar power. Kepco's BOP-E's models can be controlled from anywhere over Ethernet or LAN. Communication is either through a web page or by using SCPI commands via LabView and Telnet.
- True 4-quadrant programmable voltage and current power supplies.
- 14 Standard Models, ± 0-5 Volts to ± 0-200 Volts, ± 0-5 Amps to ± 0-30 Amps.
- Dual-range, 16-bit interface provides 15 bits of resolution for both full and quarter scale of output.
- Inductive load and capacitive load optimized versions.
- Discovery: MDNS (Bonjour - like the printer discovery) and VXI-11 (National Instruments Ni Max, Agilent Io controller)
- IP address support: DCHP, AUTOIP and Static IP (using Web Page)
- Connections: SOCKET @ port 5025 and TELNET @ port 5024
- Connection throughput: 25 milliseconds